By Sue Dallas
- Designed in particular to fulfill the necessities of animal care, pre-veterinary nursing auxiliary and care students;
- Provides simple education in animal biology and care, with specific consciousness given to these topics that scholars locate obscure, reminiscent of anatomy and physiology;
- New bankruptcy additions on fish and birds.
Clearly and easily laid out, with over one hundred fifty illustrations, Animal Biology and Care 2e may be valuable to all these education or operating in animal care.
Read Online or Download Animal Biology and Care PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Up to now 20 years Listeria monocytogenes has emerged as probably the most intensely studied bacterial pathogens. New home windows are always being opened into the complexity of host phone biology and the interaction of the signs connecting some of the cells and organs occupied with the host reaction.
Rosalie Cooper-Chase, rural veternarian, usually unearths herself in what so much might examine strange corporation. Her compassion and deep appreciate for cows makes them come alive as contributors, each one invaluable of attention and care. In her booklet, shut Encounters of the Bovine, Rosalie tells her stories of taking good care of those misunderstood and sometimes underestimated creatures, from supplying newborns to treating the in poor health and injured.
Salmonids have frequent monetary and environmental value. right id and realizing in their illnesses are consequently very important if invaluable shares are to be maintained. This quantity presents a realistic advisor and an relief to disorder reputation. This is an up to date and prolonged model of the 1st ebook in 1996 and comprises round four hundred prime quality color photomicrographs.
Grasp the veterinary technician’s function in taking good care of pets requiring emergency and significant care! Small Animal Emergency and important deal with Veterinary Technicians, third version offers easy accessibility to dozens of universal, life-saving protocols and strategies. every one remedy strategy is defined in step by step aspect and illustrated in complete colour.
- Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals
- Equine Parasites
- Where There Is No Animal Doctor
- Cowell and Tyler's Diagnostic Cytology and Hematology of the Dog and Cat - E-Book
- Bovine Genomics
Extra info for Animal Biology and Care
Animal Biology and Care by Sue Dallas